UGC NET December 2022: The National Testing Agency, (NTA) will soon end the UGC NET 2023 registration process. Candidates who have not applied yet ugcnet.nta.nic.in But you can apply till 17 January 2023 till 5 pm. The last date for depositing the examination fee through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking/ UPI is January 18. The application link will be active till 5 PM on January 17, 2023.
Candidates can make corrections in the application from January 19 to January 20. UGC-NET December 2022 exam will be conducted from 21 February to 10 March 2023. UGC-NET December 2022 Admit Card will be released in the second week of February 2023.
UGC NET December 2022: Register like this
- Official Site of UGC NET ugcnet.nta.nic.in Go to
- Click on the UGC NET December 2022 link available on the home page.
- Enter login details or register yourself.
- After registration is done, login to the account.
- Fill the application form and upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee and click on the page.
- Download the page and keep a hard copy of it with you for further need.
The application fee for unreserved and OBC categories is ₹1100. The application fee for General-EWS/OBC-NCL is Rs.550. The application fee is Rs 275 for SC/ST/PWD and third gender.
Only one application is to be submitted by a candidate. Under no circumstances, candidates will be allowed to fill more than one application form. Strict action will be taken against the candidates who fill more than one application form.
#UGC #NET #December #exam #registration #closed #tomorrow