Has the phone’s internet become slow? Increase speed in a jiffy with this trick
Smartphone Tips and Tricks: Is your phone’s internet also running slow? Have adopted many types of tricks, but still not taking the name of increasing internet speed? So what should you do in such a situation? Would it be right to change the phone? Or would it be better to change the telecom operators company? However, if you have a 5G phone and have a connection to a giant company like Airtel or Jio but still facing internet related problems, then let us tell you about a trick (Smartphone Tips) that will make your phone Internet speed can increase.
Internet not working even after having 5G network?
In India, companies like Reliance Jio and Airtel provide 5G service to their users. 5G network is said to be much faster than 3G and 4G. However, some people still complain that 5G speed is not available in their phones. In this case, you have to adopt a setting in your phone.
read this also- Aadhaar Card Update: Surname and address changed after marriage, then get it changed like this
Adopt setting in Samsung phone
- If you have a Samsung phone then go to its settings.
- Here you will see the option of ‘connections’, tap on it.
- Then tap on the ‘Mobile networks’ option.
- After that select the option of ‘Network Mode’.
- There will be many options like ‘5G/LTE/3G/2G’.
- Choose the 5G option from these.
How to turn on 5G network in Google Pixel
If you are a Google Pixel phone user then go to its settings. Here you will find the option of ‘Network and Internet’, click on it. After this select ‘SIM Cards’ option. After this tap on ‘Preferred network type’ and then select ‘5G’ network.
Other phone users can turn on 5G option like this
- Go to phone settings and click on Wi-Fi & networks.
- After this select the option of SIM & Network.
- After this select the ‘Preferred Network Type’ option.
- From here you can choose between ‘2G/3G/4G/5G options.